MANY VIDEOS ARE AT BOTTOM OF POSTS

*********************VIDEOS ARE NO LONGER TO THE RIGHT SIDE; THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST DISPLAYED POST*****************
*********************************************PAGE ON VIETNAM AND DEMOCRATS .******************************************

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MY ESSAYS

My Essays
Three quarters of a century!  Having survived thus far, my thoughts compel me to put to writing the successes and the failures that are part of my experience. There are many joys and many heartaches. The joys involve many stories; the heartaches involve survival techniques, some of which are rather ordinary, some of which may be unique. 

Whether joys or heartaches these experiences have led me to understand that God is the most important person in my life. It is He who has led me through all the joys and heartaches and taught me to depend on Him. It is the thought that perhaps in writing down these experiences, it might be of help to others; it is in these latter years of my life that I have realized my primary goal is to do the best that I can to help others and put aside the concerns about myself because the Lord is always there to help.
In addition, many of my essays will be an attempt to convey my understanding of many principles, theories, opinions, value systems and the like, that we as human beings need to contend with.  In arriving at my understanding of many of these concepts I make no claims of authority; these are simply my ways of trying to understand difficult concepts which, if misunderstood, can lead to unnecessary conflict. It is then my hope that my essays will be helpful to others in coming to a more clear understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment