MANY VIDEOS ARE AT BOTTOM OF POSTS

*********************VIDEOS ARE NO LONGER TO THE RIGHT SIDE; THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST DISPLAYED POST*****************
*********************************************PAGE ON VIETNAM AND DEMOCRATS .******************************************

Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Hopes, My Dream, My Prayer

This is my thought and my prayer that out of love for America, my country, I will vote for Mitt Romney!

See all the videos below!  At the end of this first video are many videos about Mitt Romney, what he believes in, what he will accomplish as President, and what he promises for America - real change, not a bunch of empty promises of the last 4 years.  See how many different people view Mitt Romney and what he will do for America.  See the many Latinos who have become part of congress.

See the governor of New Mexico,  Suzanna Martinez,  who spoke at the Republican convention telling her story:  she was a Democrat who agreed reluctantly to listen, with her husband, to a couple of Republican recruiters who were to speak about Republicanism.  Before the meeting, both she and her husband agreed to listen to what the Republicans had to say, more out of politeness, than any intent of becoming Republicans.  After she and her husband returned to their car, she turned to her husband and acclaimed, "Oh my God, we're Republicans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment