MANY VIDEOS ARE AT BOTTOM OF POSTS

*********************VIDEOS ARE NO LONGER TO THE RIGHT SIDE; THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST DISPLAYED POST*****************
*********************************************PAGE ON VIETNAM AND DEMOCRATS .******************************************

Saturday, January 29, 2011

GO FOR IT RUSH!

Asian-American lawmakers demand Limbaugh apology  By AP Press in Yahoo News


Reading this article in Yahoo News just made me angry.  Rush was using a "Chinese Accent" in talking about the recent visit of Mr. Hu from China to President Obama in the White House.  Way back in 1954 A.D. I had a "chinese accent" which I used in my first performance on stage at one of the high schools on the San Francisco peninsula.  A friend had invited me to the try-out for the play "Lost Horizon" and the casting crew gave me the part of Chang because they liked my accent; that part was second only to the lead and I had a ball playing the part. 

I would like to be invited on Rush's show and we could see who has the better accent.  What is the matter with these PC people on the Left who think they have a right to criticize anyone for an imagined slur?  Listen you guys, I never, never even thought I was belittling anyone with my accent; that was never my intention and it sickens me that some people can criticize us for having some fun with accents, words, phrases, gestures, etc. and these are the same people who advocate killing innocent babies inside and outside the womb, who want to control our lives in every possible way; all I can say to them is "go get a life" and more praise to Rush for doing what I've done all my life without any intention or thought of hurting anyone.

By the way I'm a Roman Catholic and downright proud of it; we are constantly beaten up, targeted, mocked, berated by the left - in particular by the ACLU - and we take it without making as much of a fuss as these PC folks; that's because we are secure in our faith, as are other Christians, while those on the left show their insecurity in their God-less beliefs.

Philip Moore for Life, Liberty, Trust in God, and freedom from the PC crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment